What I Receieved For Christmas {ft. swatches}



Hey lovelies,

I was getting quite a few messages asking about what I was gifted for Christmas so here you go. This is in no way me showing off, but I also love reading these posts and seeing what people had at the top of their wish lists. Furthermore, I mainly asked for books and perfume instead of makeup this year, so if you want to see the books I received click here.

Products featured in pictures:

  1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Pro Series Contour Kit | Link | Shade: Light/Medium
  2. MAC Lipstick | Link | Shade: Spirit
  3. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick | Link | Shade: Very Victoria
  4. Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner | Link
  5. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit | Link
Products not featured in the picture:
  1. Diptyque Candle | Link | Scent: Vanille
  2. MAC Eyeshadow | Link | Shade: Sumptuous Olive
  3. Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil | Link
  4. Alpha H Liquid Gold | Link
Swatches:
L-R: CT 'Very Victoria'/MAC 'Spirit'

Thanks for reading lovelies


No comments:

Post a Comment