SS15 ASOS WishList

Hey lovelies,
Today I've done a collection of all the clothes I've been lusting after off ASOS, to buy for this upcoming season. I'm also going on holiday this summer, so I thought it would be perfect to find some lovely pieces to wear over there! I'm also now posting a new post every Wednesday and Saturday!


  1. Mango Denm Dungarees | £54.99. I've been dying to get my hands on the perfect pair of dungarees, and these perfectly fit the bill.
  2. ASOS Line A-Line Shorts | £20. These shorts are absolutely beautiful and would be perfect on holiday as they easily can be dressed up or dressed down.
  3. ASOS Shift Dress with High Neck {in Cream} | £12.50. A gorgeous, simple dress that's on sale - how could you resist that?
  4. ASOS Kimono Cardigan with Fringing | £35. This would be a perfect pull-over to just about any piece, and with the added fringe means it's bang on trend.
  5. ASOS Playsuit with Off Shoulder Ruffle in Daisy Print | £18.50. A pretty playsuit that I could dress up with heels or wear on a day out on holiday - even to the beach. I will also probably end up wearing to the upcoming festivals I have lined up.
  6. ASOS Abstract Check T-Shirt | £25. This beautiful shirt would be perfect to pair with jeans and is keeping you on trend with the abstract print.

  1. ASOS Slim Cigarette Linen Trouser | £22. These are beautiful trousers I can dress up for nights out or even wear on cold summer days in Britain with a pretty blouse.
  2. ASOS Bandeau Playsuit with Scallop Edge | £15. I'm a massive sucker for a pretty playsuit, and scallop detailing so I couldn't really resist this piece, especially for such a cheap price!
  3. ASOS Skater Dress with T-Shirt Overlay {in Sky Blue} | £25. I adore this simple dress and will probably end up wearing it any chance I get, from trips during the day visiting different markets on holiday to meals out at night. 
  4. ASOS Textured Short in Tile Print | £22. I find it quite difficult to wear bright prints and patterns, but this print is so elegant and simple that I didn't struggle with myself once. 
  5. ASOS Ultimate Chunky Jumper with V-Neck {in Camel} | £28. I understand a jumper doesn't spring to mind summer, but it's a beautiful colour (if you hadn't guessed already I'm obsessed with the colour camel) and would be perfect to pull on, on a day where it's a bit chilly (pretty much most days in Britain).
  6. Puma Leggings with Abstract Print & Panel Detail | £32. These workout leggings are gorgeous, and will be perfect for my yoga/pilates classes I do.

  1. ASOS Playsuit in Pretty Floral Print with Tassle Tie | £35. The print of this playsuit screams summer, and with the lovely open back it would be perfect for anyone with a tan.
  2. New Look Petite Suedette Mini Skirt | £19.99. A lovely skirt that would be suitable all year round. 
  3. Chi Chi London Full Prom Skater Dress with Embroidered Daisy Hem | £62. This dress is stunning and would be perfect to wear for a summer party or special occasion. 
  4. Puma Leggings with Monotone Abstract Stripe Print | £32. I have become totally hooked on these puma leggings, with these beautiful prints and perfect material I need every single one!
  5. ASOS Petite High Neck Skater Dress in Mono Paisley | £22. A light dress that would be great for festivals, the beach, on holiday or out for a meal.
  6. ASOS Wrap Playsuit with Lace Hem in New Floral Print | £35. A stunning playsuit that would pair perfectly with flats or heels.
Thank you for reading,
I hope this gave you some fashion inspiration and don't forget to follow me on my social media!
Love, 

































No comments:

Post a Comment