Worth The Splurge: Lee Stafford Hair Growth Review

Hey lovelies!
Today I thought I'd do a review on the Lee Stafford Hair Growth collection. I've been wanting to try this for a while, especially since my younger sister uses it and it has made her hair look so healthy and luscious! Now, undeniably my hair is pretty long as it is, reaching just below my boobs but in Year 9 I went through an indie phase where I had my hair hacked and chopped into resulting in short, choppy layers. Resulting in, due to my thick hair it looking frumpy and uneven. So I was hoping using these hair products it would help grow my layers out.

Now I got the shampoo, conditioner and leave-in hair treatment for Christmas so I didn't have to pay for it but ultimately I will definitely buy them again. Both the shampoo and conditioner are £6.99 for 200ml, which doesn't sound extremely expensive but how little product you get does leave it to be pretty pricey. The leave-in hair treatment is as expected more expensive at £11.99 for 100ml. Now, my only let down with these products are the fact you get so little product, the shampoo and conditioner have lasted me from the start of January till the start of March - using both twice a week. Luckily, the leave-in treatment is still going strong even though I do use that two times a week. Obviously, people with shorter hair will most likely get more uses out of the product than someone like me with longer, thicker hair.

The product claims to
"help hair grow faster and reach its maximum potential length!"
Now I feel this product walks on a very thin line as I don't fully agree with my hair growing any longer but I feel it would have a much greater impact with people with shorter hair, as obviously their hair will take to it much easier. But I do love these products, especially the conditioner and leave in treatment as they're amazing at detangling. I love the smell of them and how amazing they've improved the health of my hair leaving it looking so shiny and glossy! I also love how there is a visible difference between when I use these products and when I don't.

So overall, I definitely recommend these products to pretty much anyone that wants their hair to look healthy and shiny - which should hopefully enhance the growth rate of your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment