End Of The Year Wish List

September/October Wish List
Hey lovelies!
I know this seems like quite a long and pricey wish list but these are products that are also featured on my Christmas List or are presents I know I'm getting - ahead of the game, I know. 


  1. Origins Drink Up Mask - £22. I've been dying to purchase this as I got a tester for this and fell in love with how amazing it works and how wonderful it smells! Also a perfect mask for winter when your skin loses it's summer, healthy glow!
  2. Amie Morning Clear Facial Wash - £4.95. I really need a new face wash and this is all full of natural ingredients - perfect for sensitive, young skin!
  3. Estee Lauder Pure Colour Eyeshadow Duo in 'Raisins'- £23. This looks like a gorgeous eyeshadow duo that has been praised from the likes of Tanya Burr and Zoella.
  4. Amie Skin Shield Moisturiser - £5.95. Yet again, I need a new moisturiser and this contains SPF 15 which for me is now a major must for my face products.
  5. Lush Angels on Bare Skin Cleanser - £6.35. I want to try a product which is very gentle and contains natural products, I also got recommended this by my friend so I'm dying to give this go.
  6. Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in 'Marshmallow Bunny' and 'Razzle Dazzle Rose' - £18.00. These colours are just gorgeous and I don't own many lipsticks so I'm hoping to branch out.
  7. St Ives Apricot Gentle Scrub - £2.14. This scrub is made for sensitive skin and being as my skin is super sensitive I'm eager to get my hands on this so I can stop using scrubs that are super harsh to my skin, and do more harm than good.
  8. Bumble and Bumble Leave In Conditioner - £20. I wanted this a while back but never got round to buying it and now I'm pleased it's won multiple awards so I'm definitely excited to give this a go on my crazy locks.
  9. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in 'Corrupt' - £14. These eye pencils are amazing and sadly I don't own a brown eye pencil so I am desperate to sort that issue out.
  10. Bobbi Brown Concealer Kit - £24. This contains a concealer and a correcter perfect for sorting out those pesky dark circles, which I'm sadly cursed with.
  11. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in 'Soft and Gentle' - £22. I don't own any of the MAC skinfinish's so I'm really excited to try this one.
  12. Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Cleanser - £3.49. I sadly have blackheads on my nose so I'm hoping using this will reduce or remove them.
  13. MAC 217 Blending Brush - £18. I've been dying to buy a new blending brush as the only one I own is an old Tesco brand from like 3 years ago and it honestly isn't the best, even more this brush is loved by just about everyone and anyone.
  14. Sleek Face Contour Kit in 'Light' - £6.49. This has been a must have product for me for ages, but it's always sold out! So I'm hoping now they're back in stock I'll be able to actually try it out as I'm awful at contouring and hopefully using a kit like this will make it a lot easier!
Thank you for reading! Apolgies this list is super long, but I've not done a wish list in months so it's been building up! Comment below with your favourites or products you've been wanting to get your hands on! Also, please subscribe/follow me on BlogLovin' by clicking that wonderful button to the left of this post, I follow back!
Victoria Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment