October Skincare, Haircare and Make-Up Favourites

Hey lovelies,
I thought I'd do a monthly favourites as there's been a few products that I seem to have become extremely obsessed with. I'd just also like to apologise for the awful photo but my camera has broke and the weather has been awful this week so the lighting hasn't been great!


Haircare/Body Care

For body care I've been in love with 'Sugar Crush' by Soap and Glory. This is just a simple shower gel, but it smells amazing! It's got quite a sweet smell and reminds me of fizzy cola bottles. I find it's perfect for when you wake up in the morning or the weather is looking a bit grim, the contained lime really wakes me up and results in me feeling revitalised and happy! It's only £6.50 and has left me wishing the smell would last forever on my skin and has also led to me investing in the body scrub. 
For haircare I've been using 'Heat Protectant' by VO5. I bought this a while back when my all time favourite, you can check out here, ran out. It protects your hair up to 230°C heat which is brilliant for straightening! I use this any time I use heat, that being drying my hair to straightening and it has kept my hair in wonderful condition. I do feel that it smells a bit "manly" but I actually really like it. Also, it's only £3.36 which I feel is a complete steal.

Skincare

Skincare wise, I've been obsessing over 'Hydrating Light Moisturiser' by Simple, for £3.79. As winter is fast approaching with the more harsher weather conditions I've been trying to keep my skin healthy and fully moisturised. Even though, I may have combination/oily skin contrary to what most may think a hydrating moisturiser is extremely important especially in the colder temeperatures. I find this is very lightweight and sinks into the skin immediately, which is really helpful as I don't have to fan my face waiting to apply my foundation in the morning. 
Also I've been loving 'Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss' by Nivea, for £2.50. I love this lip butter as it's creamy, smells like cake and is clear so I can apply it over a lipstick or apply it during the day and don't have to worry about it not going all over my lips. 

Make-Up

Finally for make-up for my face I've been loving Max-Factor's 'Miracle Touch Liquid Foundation' in shade Warm Almond, for £12.99. This shade is fairly dark for my pale skin but is perfect when I have a tan! This is a cream to powder foundation, which means it's super easy to apply as it doesn't cake but be weary you do not need a lot or it does look too heavy when it dries! It also has amazing coverage which I love as my skin seems to always break out during winter. I've also been repeatedly using Maybelline's 'Fit Me Powder' in Shade Natural Beige 220, for £5.99. This is a brilliant powder for setting my make-up and keeping my shininess at bay! I also feel it isn't heavy nor does it upset my super sensitive skin.
Eyes wise I thought I should finally give a mention to my dark circle banisher, Clinique's 'Caffeine Anti-Dark Circle's Roll-On' in shade Light. This is an amazing highlighter and I feel can be used not just under the eyes, I do also use a concealer under my eyes as I have awful dark circles but none-the-less this is a wondrous product, especially for only £5.08. I've been using Xplode's 'White Eyeliner/Shade 5' and I love this as it's not a major pigmented white so when I use it in my inner rim, it still makes my eyes look awake but not to the extent it doesn't look natural. I found this for only a £1 on eBay.
Last but not least, is cheeks and I've been overly using ELF's 'Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder' in shade St Lucia. The bronzer is really nice but my main love is the blush! The blush is beautiful and really warms up my face! I'm so glad Tanya Burr recommended this as I can't think about not having this in my make-up bag, especially as it's only £3.75!

Thank you for reading, please don't hesitate to comment and please subscribe/follow me on BlogLovin!
Victoria Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment